Are you considering the PADI ReActivate™ Program (or Refresher Course) because you have not been diving for a some time and you have a dive trip coming soon?
Using either ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your personal computer), you will immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Move through ReActivate at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to.
After all this you will get to swim around the pool for a while, to make sure you are all ready to go in the deep blue.
And if you have purchased any new equipment and you would like to try it in the water before your next trip (say a new BCD, wetsuit, fins or even a camera with underwater housing), we can help organise a session for you in the pool too.
What is included in the program?
- All Course Material
- PADI ReActivate™ Certification Card
- Theory and Practical Session
What You Learn
- In confined water (pool), our friendly PADI Divemaster or Instructor will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving.
- You will practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
- It includes all the basic skills, equipment preparation, proper weighting, mask clearing, use of snorkel, emergency out of air situation, fin pivot, buoyancy control and finning techniques.
The Scuba Gear You Use
- All equipment will be provided on boat.
- 10 years old
- Certified as a PADI (Junior) Scuba Diver